Looking to have a smaller wedding in Arizona, but you aren’t quite wanting to elope? It might just be time to consider having a Luxurious Minimony at the Phoenician Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona.
A lot of luxury resorts are now offering wedding packages with smaller amounts of hours catering for brides and grooms who don’t want to do the full wedding setup.
Now is your time to celebrate your love at some of the most stunning resorts in Scottsdale with picture-perfect backdrops!
REASONS TO GET MARRIED IN SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA
If you have never been to Arizona, hop on over and take a vacation to a desert paradise. The second you land, it already gives off major vacation vibes with its palm trees and warm weather. Scottsdale, Arizona is located right in the Phoenix area which offers a lot of Luxury Resorts to vacation at.
Scottsdale is popular for people who love to golf, enjoy the warm weather, and lay by the pool. The city is full of wonderful restaurants, and tons of outdoor activities. A lot of people tend to come back to visit Arizona because of the picture-perfect backdrop of the desert, palm trees, and mountains.
The best part? Scottsdale, Arizona has some of the greatest sunsets that will leave you feeling like you’re in a dream.
WHAT MAKES THE PHOENICIAN RESORT THE BEST LOCATION FOR YOUR MINIMONY
If you want to still have a traditional wedding feel and not break the bank, you should highly consider getting married at a Luxury Scottsdale Resort — enter THE PHOENICIAN RESORT.
Having a wedding at the Phoenician Resort allows the best of both worlds with their minimony packages. This idea allows you to have a smaller ceremony with your friends and family and still get the wedding-like feel.
It also gives you more flexibility in designing more a day that fits their needs and your BUDGETS!
REASONS WHY I RECOMMEND MINIMONIES:
- Smaller, more intimate wedding ceremony
- Fewer guests, less of a budget
- More options in terms of planning where
- Easier to coordinate & plan
- You can still invite friends and family
- Don’t have to think of any planning or designing
REASONS WHY I RECOMMEND LUXURIOUS ARIZONA RESORTS:
- Get to have a wedding and vacation at the same time
- Can stay and relax after the party and have a little honeymoon
- Gives you a destination wedding feel without having to leave the country
- Have the most unique, desert picturesque backdrop for photos
- The day before or after enjoy the resort activities like a spa day, golfing, laying by the pool, etc.
- Bachelor/Bachelorette parties before the ceremony day if you wanted to combine all wedding festivities into the same week/weekend
OTHER LUXURY RESORTS IN THE SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA AREA
- The Phoenician Luxury Resort
- Andaz Scottsdale
- The Scott Resort & Spa
- The Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa
- Mountain Shadows Resort Scottsdale
There are so many reasons why getting married at the Phoenician Resort in Arizona is a good idea. It is nothing less than magical than a traditional wedding; smaller, intimate weddings are here to stay!
Want to learn more about “Minimony” packages in Scottsdale, Arizona?
Inquire here on my website for more details about my special offers for “Minimonys” in Scottsdale, Arizona.